FAQ for Online Registration
Frequently Asked Questions for Our Online Registration System
How do I create a new user account?
What if I forgot my username or password?
How do I register for a course?
Are there any discounts offered?
Which methods of payment do you accept online?
How do I cancel a registration?
Is there an age requirement?
Whom do I contact if I have questions?
In order to register for courses online, you must create an account in our new system. Your account provides you with access to enroll in our courses online, view your registration history, change your address and more.
Click on the Sign In button to create a new account. Note: you must have an email address to set up an account. We highly recommend using your email address as your username.
Click on the Sign In button and then locate the "Forgot your user name" or "Forgot your password" in the "Returning Customer" section and follow the directions.
- SIGN IN: You must know your username and password. See instructions for creating a new user account if you haven't already done so.
- SEARCH: To search for a course - you can browse the catalog, search by instructor, or search for a specific title.
- PICK A TIME: Choose the time that works best for you (under "Session"), click the "Add to Cart" button.
- ADD ADDITIONAL COURSES: If you wish to register for other courses, use the "Continue Shopping" button and repeat steps above. You can also add other attendees if you wish to pay for their registration.
- CHECKOUT: Once you have added all the desired courses and/or attendees to your Cart, click the "Checkout" button to continue the registration process.
- PAYMENT: Enter your credit card information (Visa, MasterCard or Discover) and then click the "Submit Order" button. NOTE: The wait page will be displayed while the system is verifying your credit card information. DO NOT move away from this page (click your Back button, select another URL, etc.) until the process is completed. If you do, the approval process will be cancelled and you WILL NOT be enrolled in the course.
- REGISTRATION CONFIRMATION: The Registration Confirmation page confirms that you are enrolled in the course(s). At this time, you can safely log off the system. A confirmation email with the registration specifics is also sent to your email address.
COCC does not offer any discounts at this time.
We accept Visa, MasterCard, and Discover.
You cannot cancel a registration online. Students must cancel by contacting our office via phone at 541.383.7270 or email email@example.com. Cancellations received five days prior to the start of the class will receive a full refund. Full refunds are also issued for classes cancelled by COCC. Refunds will be issued to your credit card or via check if you paid by check or cash. The checks will be mailed within two weeks of the cancellation date. Failure to participate in a course or program does not result in a refund. Exceptions to the general refund policy are noted in the course descriptions on our website and in the printed schedule. If you have any questions, please call us at 541.383.7270. NOTE: We are no longer able to issue any type of credit if you cancel less than five days prior to the start of class.
Anyone age 16 or older may attend Continuing Education Learning classes or workshops unless otherwise noted.
Please call the COCC Continuing Education Department at 541.383.7270 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org. The office is open Monday through Friday from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.