Continuing Education Instructor Forms
Central Oregon Community College is undergoing many changes and upgrades concerning Human Resources management of personnel files, policies and procedures.
1. REQUIRED POLICY DOCUMENTS FOR REVIEW PLUS SIGNATURE CONFIRMATION FORM:
- Title IX - Federal Civil Rights Law (pdf)
- FERPA - The Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (pdf)
- Mandatory Reporter - Child Protection Policy (pdf)
- Receipt & Review Acknowledgment Form (pdf)
2. REQUIRED SEXUAL HARASSMENT AWARENESS & PREVENTION TRAINING VIDEO AND TEST (will take approx. 45 min)
Sexual Harassment Awareness & Prevention Training Link: www.cocc.edu/human-resources/employment/equal-opportunity/sexual-harassment-training/
*Print completion certificate at end of training.
NOTE: Parts 1 & 2 only need to be completed one time.
All documents may be scanned and emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or mailed to:
Human Resources Department
Central Oregon Community College
2600 NW College Way, Bend OR 97703
3. ADDITIONAL REQUIREMENT FOR NEW INSTRUCTORS:
All instructors are required to complete a criminal history check. At this time, COCC is contracting with a screening company called HireRight. In the next few weeks, you will receive an email from HireRight requesting your consent and basic information to complete the check. Please authorize as soon as possible to complete this step in the process. Please know that even if there were findings in your criminal background check, this would not necessarily disqualify you for employment. Results are evaluated on a case-by-case basis considering the job responsibilities.
Background checks are repeated if an employee has a six month lapse in active employment with the college. You may be asked to complete this step more than once if you do not teach on a regular term-by-term basis.
If you have any questions, please contact Human Resources at email@example.com or 541.383.7216.