Parents and Guardians
Central Oregon Community College partners with local high schools to offer the option of earning college credit right in the high school classroom. High School Instructors that are approved to teach for College Now classes provide the same rigor and course outcomes as an on-campus college class. Successful completion of a College Now course will result in COCC credit that has the potential of transferring to other colleges or universities.
- Updating 9/8/2020 Parent/Guardian Letter (*PDF)
- Courses Offered by High School
- College Now Student Handbook (*PDF)
- Completing the Registration Form (Video)
- College Now Calendar-- Lists the academic deadlines by school
- How to request a COCC Transcript
- College Now Forms-- Frequently used forms
- Annual College Now Reports
While we can't guarantee credits earned at COCC will transfer to a four-year university, to see which courses will transfer to one of the seven public universities in Oregon, check out the transfer calculators linked on our Transfer Page. Most colleges in the US have a similar tool on their website. Every college and university decides what they will accept, so check with the school your child is considering attending.
Questions? Refer to our College Now FAQs or contact the College Now High School Liaison,
Cady-Mae Koon, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 541-504-2930.