High School Teachers
Information, files and forms to allow you to articulate classes at your High School:
- Courses Offered at your High School
- Course Outcomes
- College NOW Annual Reports
- The Teacher Approval Process (PDF)
- Teacher Approval Request Form (PDF)
Once you have been approved to teach, you can refer to the following for assistance:
- College NOW Calendar Page
- Teacher Handbook (PDF)
- Grading Policy (PDF)
- College NOW Forms
- Library Access & Databases
- How to Login to Blackboard (Business and Culinary)
If you are outside Central Oregon, and need to do student evaluations, Student Evaluation Video.
If you need access to COCC library services for your class, contact us. You can also schedule an Information Literacy Session during your class. They will come to you!
If student have questions about whether credits earned through COCC will transfer to a four-year university, send them to our Transfer Page to try out the transfer calculators for the seven Oregon Public Universities. Other school have similar tools.
Questions? See our FAQs or call 541.504.2930 for assistance.