COVID-19 Response and Reopening

High School Teachers

Information, files and forms to allow you to articulate classes at your High School:College Now logo

 Once you have been approved to teach, you can refer to the following for assistance:

If you are outside Central Oregon, and need to do student evaluations, Student Evaluation Video

If you need access to COCC library services for your class, contact us. You can also schedule an Information Literacy Session during your class. They will come to you!

If student have questions about whether credits earned through COCC will transfer to a four-year university, send them to our Transfer Page to try out the transfer calculators for the seven Oregon Public Universities. Other school have similar tools.

Questions? See our FAQs or call 541.504.2930 for assistance.