Administrative Areas Assessment
Administrative Unit/Department Assessment
At COCC, non-instructional assessment is focused at the administrative unit and administrative department levels.
- Administrative units are groups of departments organized under President's Advisory Team (PAT) leaders on the College's organizational chart.
- Administrative departments are sections of an administrative unit, dealing with a particular area of activity (eg: Financial Aid (department) in Student Services (unit)).
Administrative Department Assessment Template
Continual quality imiprovement, or assessment, is accomplished by department. Each department develops an Administrative Department Plan (Plan), including:
- Department mission as it relates to the College's mission;
- Department purpose, strengths, and challenges;
- Department outcomes statements, primarily operational.
Reports (Report) of accomplishments toward outcomes are completed annually.
(Schedule) of Administrative Unit/Department Plans 2016-2021
Administrative Department Assessment 2016-2017
Student Services 2016-2017
- Admissions and Records
- CAP Services
- Financial Aid
- Multicultural Activities
- Student Retention/Orientation
- Student Life
- Technology Team
Administrative Department Assessment 2017-2018
- Institutional Effectiveness
- Campus Services-Maintenance
- Campus Public Safety
- Testing and Tutorin
- Small Business Development
- Deer Ridge
- BRMP Campuses
- Continuing Education
Assessment Plans and Outcomes