COVID-19 Vaccine Card
On or before October 18, 2021, healthcare providers and healthcare staff must provide their employer, contractor, or responsible party with either:
- Proof of vaccination showing they are fully vaccinated; or
- Documentation of a medical or religious exception.
On or before October 18, 2021, all employers of healthcare providers or healthcare staff, contractors, and responsible parties must have documentation that all healthcare providers and healthcare staff are in compliance with the rule.
The vaccination documentation and documentation of medical and religious exceptions described in the rule must be:
- Maintained in accordance with applicable federal and state laws;
- Maintained for at least two years; and
- Provided to the Oregon Health Authority upon request.
Employers of healthcare providers or healthcare staff, contractors and responsible parties who violate any provision of this rule are subject to civil penalties of $500 per day per violation.