Nursing Admissions Information
Prepare to Apply - Students who are nearing completion of the Nursing prerequisite coursework should prepare by completing the following steps:
1. Attend a Nursing Program Information Session
2. Review the 2019 Selective Admissions Handbook
3. Check Your Degree Audit in GradTracks
If necessary, submit official transcripts for any prerequisite coursework taken at other colleges or universities to COCC's Admissions and Records Office at:
Central Oregon Community College
Admissions & Records
2600 NW College Way, Bend, OR 97703
Verify prerequisite course registration and completion in your GradTracks degree audit located in your Bobcat Web Account
To access the 2019 Nursing Application Checklist:
- Loging to GradTracks. How to access GradTracks?
- Navigate to What If
- For Catalog Year select the academic year you will be starting
- For Major select "Nursing: Application Checklist"
- Click Process What-If above the Catalog Year selection
4. TEAS-V Exam
Study for, schedule and take the TEAS-V Exam.
Online Nursing Application Instructions
The Fall 2019 Nursing Application will open on the Monday, April 1, 2019. The deadline to apply is 5pm on Monday, June 17, 2018. If you have any questions, please contact Admissions & Records office at 541-383-7500 or firstname.lastname@example.org.