How to Register
Are you eligible for Priority Registration?
If you are a degree-seeking student who has attended credit classes at COCC in the past year, excluding Summer term, you are eligible for Priority Registration.
Logon to your Bobcat Web Account and look up your registration status on the "Can I Register for Credit Classes?" page. You will see:
- Your registration starting date and time
- Your advisor's name, office location, phone, and email
- Your student type (Degree seeking or Non-Degree seeking)
- Your degree goal and major
If you are required to meet with your advisor before you register
If you have holds that will prevent you from registering
Steps to Priority Student Registration:
Students must provide placement information in order register. Note that if this requirement was waived the previous term, it cannot be waived again.
Advising is required. Log into your Bobcat Web Account to see if you have an advising requirement. You will need to contact your advisor directly to schedule your advising appointment.
- Register online via your Bobcat Web Account. Web Registration Instructions will walk you through the registration steps.
- For additional assistance, call 541-383-7500 during regular business hours.
Online classes: Successful completion of the Orientation for Online Classes at COCC mini-course is required before students can register for online classes.
Registration continues until 7 a.m. of the morning of the first class session.