Maintaining Expanded Options Program Eligibility
Your high school will determine specific requirements, but generally you must complete all courses listed on your Authorization form with at least a C grade or better.
You must also submit a new Expanded Options Authorization form to COCC every term you attend.
Your progress will be monitored by your High School Counselor as follows:
- COCC will automatically send your grades to your high school each term
- Note that grade reports will not be sent to your home
- Grades are also available online in your Bobcat Web Account on the Thursday following
- Submit the form as soon as your high school counselor has confirmed your continued eligibility.
- Bring the form to COCC's Admissions & Records Office at any COCC campus. You may also fax the form to 541-318-3700.
- The form is required for bookstore credit to be processed and for tuition charges to be billed to the school district.
- The form is due no later than the end of the first week of each term.
- This form does not register you in the classes listed; you must follow all registration steps.