Fall 2020 Information
COVID-19 Information for Fall
For the 2020 Fall Term, COCC plans to offer some in-person instruction at all campuses, along with online, remote and hybrid options for students. The College is prepared to move to fully remote or online instruction if directed to do so by the state.
Fall term begins Monday, September 21.
Fall term application deadline is Sunday, September 13.
- June 1-5: Priority registration begins for current degree-seeking students
- July 2: Registration begins for new, transfer, and returning degree-seeking students
- July 9: Registration begins for non-degree seeking students
Classes and Delivery Methods
The Credit Class Schedule will help you navigate the delivery method for Fall term. You can now make one of the following selections when searching for a course.
Delivery Methods (listed under Campus in search results)
- FACE-TO-FACE - This course will be offered entirely in a face-to-face format. Students will attend class at specified times and at a specified location.
- HYBRID - This class will have some of the course material delivered remotely. Students will also attend class at specified times and at a specified location.
- REMOTE - This class will have all course material delivered remotely. Students will be required to attend class sessions virtually at a specified time.
- ONLINE - This class will have all course material delivered remotely with no requirements for a student to attend class at a specified time.