Class of 2022
We have a special offer for you!
Are you completing your high school diploma or GED in 2022 from one of COCC's in-district high schools? COCC is offering you an opportunity to jump-start your college career with up to 4 free credits this Summer term. We’re here to help get you on the path toward achieving your higher education goals. This could mean transferring, gaining the necessary skills to enter the workforce, or continuing your education at COCC.
- Am I eligible?
If you are completing your high school diploma or GED in 2022 from one of our in-district high schools, you are eligible for up to 4 free credits for Summer term 2022.
Check out our in-district map to determine if your high school is in our district.
- Do I need to apply for admissions?
Yes, you will need to complete our online admissions application for Summer term, pay the one-time $25 application fee (if you have never paid the application fee before), and complete the necessary enrollment steps. New students can begin registering for class on Monday, April 25 for Summer term.
Did you already apply for Fall term? Just give us a call at 541-383-7500 and we will move your application to Summer term for you.
- Do I need to submit proof of completing my high school diploma or GED?Yes, after you apply for admissions, complete the eligibility form which will require a copy of your high school diploma, transcript, or GED. It must clearly indicate proof of completion or your progress to complete by June 2022 at an in-district high school. We will accept an unofficial transcript. The eligibility form is due by 5pm on Friday, June 24.
- I am currently a College Now student but will graduate this June, am I still eligible?Yes! If you are completing your high school diploma from an in-district high school, you are still eligible. You will need to submit an admissions application for Summer term and pay the one-time $25 application fee.
- Are fees covered as well?Yes, standard course fees (student activities, green energy, technology, and science lab) are covered for up to 4 credits. Course/program specific fees (aviation, culinary, etc.) are not included and would need to be paid by you.
- When will the credit apply to my account?If you're eligible and all necessary steps have been completed, you will receive the credit by Friday, July 1 at 5pm.
- I attended a private high school or was homeschooled, do I still qualify?
- How do I see what courses are available Summer term?You can view Summer term courses on our online Credit Class Schedule.