COVID-19 (Coronavirus) Information
Central Oregon Community College is actively monitoring the COVID-19 health situation and will be providing regular updates to the COCC community.
Faculty Profiles: COCC faculty who inspire with their creative approach to remote learning.
Student Success: Read about students who have achieved success at COCC.
Getting Started: Prepare for next term and learn how to get started at COCC.
- Getting Started / ApplySteps to get started, apply and enroll at COCC.
- Credit Class ScheduleLook at what COCC has to offer.
- Adult Basic SkillsBasic skills, GED and English Language Learning.
- Continuing EducationPersonal enrichment, professional development, youth programs and small business development.
- COCC en Español¡Bienvenidos! ¡Explore sus posibilidades en COCC!
- Options for High School StudentsHigh school students have several options to get a jump start on college.
News & Stories
A report from the Source shows how Elevation is bringing a new menu — and new mode of learning — to the takeout scene
Stacey Donohue, Ph.D., recognized with Modern Language Association's distinguished service award
Following the Jan. 6 violence and disruption to democracy in Washington, D.C., Dr. Laurie Chesley shared a message with COCC employees
Foundation support to students for 2020-21 academic year hits a record-setting $1.72 million
Associate professor of physics helps steer Central Oregon Avalanche Center into new terrain
Emergencies - 911