In an effort to make everybody’s life a little bit easier, better, and healthier, the COCC Sustainability Committee is excited to bring back our employee Farm-to-Work program. This time around we are partnering with Agricultural Connections to allow folks to eat healthy and local YEAR ROUND (spring, summer, fall, and winter).
You can order “a la carte” each week or sign up for a weekly or bi-weekly subscription to receive a 10% discount. The first delivery will take place Wednesday, May 23, 2018. We need at least 7 orders a week to ensure campus delivery, so please help spread the word!
How Does It Work?
- Place your order by 10 a.m. each Monday at www.agriculturalconnections.com.
- Click “produce boxes” under the shop menu, then select your box size. You can order additional veggies, fruits and pantry items a la carte. Please refrain from eggs, milk, or meat given the limited refrigerator space in the COCC Bookstore.
- Select “COCC” as your pickup location and pay with credit card or PayPal.
- Pick up your order 2 to 4 p.m. on Wednesday in the COCC Bookstore kitchen (Newberry Hall). Your bag will be marked with your name on it.
- Due to the perishable nature of produce, Agricultural Connections cannot offer refunds for orders not retrieved. All food items will be donated or composted if not picked up by Friday afternoon.
- If you have questions about the ordering process, please contact Agricultural Connections at 541.903.2502 or email@example.com.
How Much Does it Cost?
Agricultural Connections offers three harvest box sizes. If you sign up for a weekly or bi-weekly subscription, the box cost will be discounted by 10%.
- $22 - Small Harvest Box: 2 types of greens, 2-3 types of veggies and 1 type of fruit. This is a great box for those who cook 2-4 times a week. We recommend this for 1-2 people.
- $30 - Standard Harvest Box: 2-3 types of greens, 4-5 types of veggies and 1 type of fruit. This is a great box for those who cook 4-5 nights a week.
- $42 - Full Harvest Box: 3-4 types of greens, 5-7 types of veggies and 1-2 types of fruit. This box is for folks who love local produce!
Check out the directions for the online ordering process.
For up-to-date information about harvest box contents, visit www.agriculturalconnections.com.