Are you eligible for Priority Registration? Find out what you need to do:
If you are a degree-seeking student who has attended credit classes at COCC in the past year, excluding summer term, you are eligible for Priority Registration.
Logon to your
Bobcat Web Account
and look up your registration status on the
"Can I Register for Credit Classes?"
page. You will see:
• Your registration starting date and time
• Your advisor's name, office location, phone, and email
• Your student type (Degree seeking or Non-Degree seeking)
• Your degree goal and major
If you must take a placement test before you can register
If you are required to meet with your advisor before you register (optional summer term)
If you have holds that will prevent you from registering
Steps to Priority Student Registration:
1. Placement Testing
Students must have
placement test or transfer credit information on file with the Admissions and Records Office (Boyle Education Center, Bend Campus) in order to register. Note that if this requirement was waived the previous term, it cannot be waived again.
Spring Term: Advising is required. Log into your
Bobcat Web Account to see if you have an
advising requirement. You will need to
contact your advisor directly to schedule your advising appointment.
- Register online via your Bobcat Web Account.
Web Registration Instructions will walk you through the registration steps.
- In-person registration is available in the Enrollment Services office in all COCC campuses during regular business hours.
- For additional assistance, the web registration Help Line, 541-330-4358, is available during regular business hours.
Online classes: Successful completion of the
Orientation for Online Classes at COCC mini-course is required before students can register for online classes.
Registration continues until 7:00 am of the morning of the first class session.
2017- 2018 Registration Schedule
Advising is required
Priority Registration starts
7 a.m., May 22, 2017
September 25, 2017
Tuition is due by
5 p.m., October 6, 2017