Attention New Students! Fall 2015 cohort has seats AVAILABLE!
Get registered today!
Please call or email for an appointment:
Shannon Waller, Program Director at 541-318-3722 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Office Hours Fall term only: M/W 930-1130am and Thursday 12 -1pm . All other times by appointment.
- The next pharmacy technician cohort is scheduled to begin in the Fall Term of 2015.
- Enrollment is
first come-first served for the first 16 students who have completed program preparation and prerequisites.
- Priority registration is given to currently enrolled certificate/degree-seeking students who have completed the highest number of credits at COCC. Therefore, completing the prerequisites does not guarantee you a seat in the cohort.
- There are 4 seats available for distance education students. Please see registration checklist for more information or contact the program director.
Oregon Health Authority law
Per the Oregon Health Authority and Oregon Administrative Rule (OAR) 409-030-0100, health profession students will need to meet a standardized, universal set of administrative requirements prior to doing clinical training in Oregon. For most students, satisfying the requirements once will be sufficient for all subsequent clinical training experiences. The consensus requirements were developed with input from a wide range of training programs, clinical sites, and regulatory agencies. See the
OHA Student Information Sheet for more details.
to FIRST day of the Pharmacy Technician Program (PHM courses):
- Documentation of completion of a Criminal
- Documentation of completion of a 10-panel
- Documentation of completion of required
- The student must follow the
college process on obtaining this information as listed on the Pharmacy
Technician Website. Students are responsible for the cost of providing
these documents. (See related links on right)
WR 65, 75 or 95 or Placement into WR 121
Pass Computer Competency or CIS 120
Online Orientation must be completed prior to registration (Click Here for more information)
MTH 95 (NEW) must be completed prior to winter term of the cohort (Click here for more information)
*May vary between partner schools
Students must provide verification that the prerequisite courses or competencies have been completed. All courses must be passed with a grade of “C” or better. Students enrolled in these courses during the summer term, must also achieve a final grade of “C” or better in order to
begin the program.