Attention New Students! Fall 2014 advising will begin March 31.
Please call or email for an appointment:
Shannon Waller, Program Director at 541-318-3722 or email email@example.com
Office Hours Spring term only: Monday & Wednesday 930am-1130am and 2pm-4pm or by appointment
- The next pharmacy technician cohort is scheduled to begin in the Fall Term of 2014.
- Department approval is required to register for these classes.
- Enrollment is first come-first served for the first 16 students who have completed program preparation and prerequisites.
- Priority registration is given to currently enrolled certificate/degree-seeking students who have completed the highest number of credits at COCC. Therefore, completing the prerequisites does not guarantee you a seat in the cohort.
to entry into the Pharmacy Technician Program (PHM courses):
- Documentation of completion of a Criminal
- Documentation of completion of a 10-panel
- Documentation of completion of required
- The student must follow the
college process on obtaining this information as listed on the Pharmacy
Technician Website. Students are responsible for the cost of providing
these documents. (Detailed information about this documentation will be
available on the Pharmacy Technician web-site later this Spring, 2014.
Contact your advisor for more information)
Placement into WR 121
MTH 20 or Placement into MTH 60
Pass Computer Competency or CIS 120
*May vary between partner schools
Students must provide verification that the prerequisite courses or
competencies have been completed. All courses must be passed with a
grade of “C” or better. Students enrolled in these courses during the
summer term, must also achieve a final grade of “C” or better in order to
begin the program.