LMT Program Mission Statement
We are committed to our students and we strive to partner with our students to:
- Become licensed massage professionals
- Service beyond expectations
- Create innovative programs, schedules, and services that promote success
- Establish partnerships with other health care providers
- Educate the public about the benefits of the profession of massage therapy
Our graduates work in a variety of workplace situations. Students may choose from either a one-year/two year certificate or two-year associate degree program. Regardless of the route you choose, our program will lead you on your path to success.
To learn more or enroll, please contact:
Stephanie Manriquez - Program Director
Fall classes begin Sept 29, 2014 and Spring Night Massage Therapy Program classes begin March 30, 2015
Great hours and the same great instructors. Now is the time to start your enrollment process.
Student Massage Clinics
Click to view the current Student Massage Clinics Schedule.