Program Outcomes - Manufacturing Technology - AAS Degree
- Be able to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing, using appropriate technical language. Perform group problem solving, decision-making and conflict management activities to function effectively in society.
- Be able to understand the relationships between people in business and manufacturing environments to function successfully in society.
- Be able to correctly use the math and computer techniques and skills necessary for employment in Manufacturing.
- Demonstrate appropriate basic technical knowledge and practical skills necessary for employment in Manufacturing.
a. For Basic Welding
b. For Basic Lean Practices
c. For Basic Machining
d. For Basic Blueprint / Design / Drafting
e. For Basic Electrical Systems
f. For Basic Fluid Power Systems
g. For Basic Quality Assurance
h. For Basic Materials
5. Demonstrate advanced technical knowledge and practical skills necessary for employment in specific disciplines in Manufacturing.
a. For Students pursuing Welding as a career
b. For Students pursuing Manual Machining as a career
c. For Students pursuing CNC Machining as a career
d. For Students pursuing Quality Assurance as a career
e. For Students pursuing Industrial Maintenance as a career
Return to MATC Certificates and Degrees