We're social! Find us and follow us for research tips, updates on new Library resources, and notifications of Library events.
Social Media Policy
The Barber Library endorses the use of carefully chosen media tools as an important enhancement to communication, collaboration, and information exchange between library staff and you, the campus community at large.
We will use social media to communicate research tips, the latest library news, new books or resources, hours, events, and other items that may be of interest to our community.
While we encourage you to express yourself, engage with us and comment on our social media sites, we reserve the right not to post or to delete the following:
- Items or comments that are obscene, racist, derogatory, or similarly objectionable in their content
- Personal attacks, insults or threatening language
- Potentially libelous statements
- Plagiarized or copyrighted material
- Commercial promotions or spam