LIB 100 Outcomes
Students who successfully complete LIB 100 will be able to...
- Identify key resources on the COCC Barber Library webpage.
and use COCC Information Commons services, including circulation desk;
ordering articles and other materials; "ask a librarian" and reference
- Access and use online reference resources; for example, Barber Library's Credo, Gale and Oxford online reference collections.
- Use online catalogs to acquire print and online books appropriate for a selected topic.
- Identify and use databases to acquire articles appropriate for a selected topic.
responsible use of information and citations, covering: free web
information (Wikipedia, etc.); print and online books, articles, and
- Identify various forms of
information - and their value - including: free web information (Wikipedia, etc.); print
and online books, articles, reference materials, newspapers, interviews,
recorded material, etc.