College Now Library Services
Access to Library Resources
- Instructors teaching College Now classes should contact the College Now office at COCC to request Library accounts for the College Now students in their courses. Instructors will receive a list of the students' COCC ID numbers (820s).
- College Now students can go to the COCC Library website and access resources from off-campus by entering their last name and ID number when prompted to do so.
- Any Oregon resident 16 and older can come to the COCC Library and get a free community card. This allows card holders to check out books from our local collection and to use our online resources within the Library. (Note: Students have to be registered for a current-term COCC course to have off-campus access to online resourcse and to use special requesting tools, like Summit and InterLibrary Loan (ILL)).
- Visiting the Library? There is public, non-permitted parking on the street and in the lot on the north side of the Library. The Cascades East Transit bus stops on the street in front of the Library as well.
Information Literacy Instruction Support for Instructors
- Want a COCC librarian to come to your class? Fill out this form to schedule a session.
- Find instructions and tutorials for various Library resources on our How Do I...? page.
- We can also create a research guide on the web specifically for your class's needs (see examples on the bottom of the "How Do I...?" page, linked above). Contact Michele DeSilva at firstname.lastname@example.org or 541-383-7565 if you'd like a course-specific web page.