Link to the Library in Blackboard
You can provide a direct link to our "Ask a Librarian" page in Blackboard to make it easier for your students to contact a librarian when they have a research, information, or citation question. In addition to our in-person and phone help, we offer chat and email help directly from our Ask a Librarian page. Chat help is available 24/7.
- Log in to your Blackboard account & select the course for which you want to create a link.
- On the left, click the "Add a Menu" plus sign and select the option for "Web Link."
- Name the link and for the URL enter http://www.cocc.edu/library/ask/.
- Make sure you check the box to make it available to users, then click submit.
- You now have an "Ask a Librarian" link for your students!