Films on Demand Technical Problems
Films on Demand problems are usually related either to logging in or to technical issues. If you're having trouble logging in, check out our help page for faculty or for students.
If you're experiencing technical difficulties, here are a few tips:
- If you're on campus, use Internet Explorer to access Films on Demand for the best results.
- If you are using Firefox and seeing a black box where the video should be, use Internet Explorer.
- Make sure you are using the latest version of the Flash plug-in.
- Streaming video requires a good Internet connection. If you're using a wireless network or a slower Internet connection, you may simply need to use a wired or faster connection, if possible. Some days, even on campus, Films on Demand performance is impacted due to higher overall network usage at peak times.
- Films on Demand technical support also suggests clearing your browser's cache (temporary Internet files) to improve performance. Steps vary by browser.
If you continue to experience problems, you can always contact Michele DeSilva in the Library, at email@example.com or 541-383-7565.