The information below provides a brief overview to prepare individuals for using these systems. All accounts on the campus network are administered by ITS, Information Technology Services, and are free to all College students. These accounts allow ITS to provide individuals with access to resources such as software (e.g., Internet Explorer, Microsoft Word, Adobe Photoshop), student email, and web-based courses. For help with individual logins see Student Accounts Assistance. Most accounts are created upon admission to COCC & the OSU Cascade Campus. The technology services you have includes:
Bobcat Web Account
- This account includes student registration, account information, online transcript, and more. For assistance with account problems contact the Web HotLine at 330-4358.
- Teaching and course management system. More Info.
Office 365 Hosted Student Email System and Services
- COCC offers students the Microsoft Office 365 "cloud" (or hosted) email system. Course information, financial aid details and campus announcements will be sent directly to your account. Follow the more info link for login information and to learn more about what is coming. More Info.
- FREE MS Office 2013 Student Download - Current COCC students are eligible for FREE MS Office 2013 software.
- OneDrive Cloud Storage
- For assistance with account problems contact a Computer Lab.
- Full version of your COCC email account available on all COCC computers More Info.
Computer Network Account
- This account permits you to connect to the College computer network and is required to use computers on campus. The instructions for logging on are the same as for COCC email. For assistance with account problems contact a Computer Lab. More Info
Campus Wireless Network
- This account permits you to login to the Internet via the Campus network using your own laptop computer. The instructions for logging on are the same as for COCC email. For assistance with account problems contact a Computer Lab. More Info
If you would like assistance logging in and using any of your accounts for the first time, please stop by any of our drop-in computer lab locations where a lab attendant can assist you.
If you would like to see the instructions for logging on to your accounts go to the Student Accounts Assistance page.