COCC provides qualifying COCC STUDENTS with an email account via Microsoft Office 365 anywhere internet access is available.
Things to know:
- Username Logins to all COCC PCs, COCC Wireless and Office 365 student email use the student's COCC EMAIL Address followed by @cocc.edu (ex. email@example.com)
- A student's COCC email address is the first initial of your first name and whole last name (no hyphens) and may have number digits on the end.
- Your Password
- The original COCC email password can be found in Bobcat web account under Personal Information, Email Addresses
- Note: if you want to change your COCC network login password, from any COCC on-campus PC you must be logged into the PC with your valid login information and then from the keyboard type CTRL-ALT-DEL keys and you will have the change password option. Or you may contact the COCC Pioneer Computer Lab (541-383-7722) Monday-Friday 8-5 pm for assistance.
- Students can access their email from the COCC Student Login page - http://www.cocc.edu/student-login/.
If you have questions, difficulties logging in, password problems, or would like more information, please FIRST contact any COCC Computer lab available via http://www.cocc.edu/ITS/Computer-Labs/ (Pioneer Lab 541-383-7722). If you have tried the COCC Computer Labs and are still having technical issues, you can email Feedback365@cocc.edu or call 541-383-7716. Please be sure to provide specific details regarding the technical issue and your name, 82# and contact information. Feedback365 email and phone is not for password problems.