Lookup Your Email Address & Initial Password
Login to your Bobcat Web Account.
- For help logging in to this system read the detailed instructions and help information displayed on the login web page.
Select the Personal Information link.
Select the View E-mail Address(es) link.
If you have been assigned a COCC email address it will be displayed here along with a comment including your initial password for Campus Computers, Wireless, Email and Blackboard.
- The information here will not include the correct password if you have changed it.
- Passwords are CaSe SeNsItIvE!
Additional Notes and Help Information
- If you do NOT see a COCC email address listed on the page you are likely not currently assigned a COCC email address.
- For information about how student email accounts are assigned review the information posted in Account Creation.
- Use your email address to login to COCC computers, email or wireless.
- If you do NOT see your initial password listed or your initial password is shown as all question marks (?????) your initial password is unknown for one reason or another.
- Most likely this is due to your account needing to be reactivated after your status with COCC appeared to indicate you were no longer a current student.
- Try using the same password you had when you last attended COCC.
- If you have changed your initial password for any of your accounts it will not be updated here.
- Once you change an account password you are the only one who knows what it is.
- For Blackboard you will need to reset it following the reset instructions on the Bb login page
- For computers and email you will need to stop by the Pioneer computer lab between the hours of 7A-3P or call 541-383-7719 to have it reset.
Need More Help?
Contact one of the Computer labs for assistance getting logged in to your account and possibly having your password reset.