See the Lab Attendant
on duty at the attendant station for help with any of the following:
- Logging onto Campus Computers
- College Email, Blackboard and Bobcat Web Account
- Basic use of most MS Office Programs
- Basic Internet Explorer Use
- Using the Campus Wireless
- Printing Problems
- Computer Crashes
- Using our Scanners
- Checking out Headphones
Lab Attendants are not
- Helping people with issues not pertinent to the scope
of the responsibilities listed above.
- Helping students do their class-work and/or homework.
- Showing/teaching students,faculty and/or staff how to
use a software package.
- Loading software on personal laptops.
- Fixing problems on personal laptops.
- Providing change to students (please see Lab
Coordinator, Bookstore or Library Circulation desk).
- Providing printing reimbursements.
- Talking to, and helping people with their personal
- Helping faculty proctor/watch their class when they are
not in session.
- Watching over student belongings.