Class or Lesson Plan Checklist
Once you have your outcomes and assessments, create plans for each class meeting. These plans translate well into class agendas that can be posted easily on Blackboard.
Does your class plan:
- Provide a tie-in to previous class sessions?
- Provide an introduction?
- Clearly identify the learning outcomes for students?
- Provide for a clear presentation of the learning content?
- Provide an adequate demonstration or illustration?
- Provide for checking student understanding during the class sessions?
- Provide for preparing student for their homework assignment?
- Provide an adequate summary and follow up?
- Make adequate provisions for individual and small-group activities?
- Provide a lead-in for the next class session?