Bend Campus Tours
Tours are held at 12 p.m. every Monday and Friday, starting in Enrollment Services in the Boyle Education Center on the Bend Campus. Reservations are not required but are preferred. Please call 541-383-7500 to us know when you'd like to join us. Campus tours last about an hour and are led by our friendly COCC student ambassadors.
Getting Started Sessions
Are you interested in starting classes? Whether your goal is a degree with COCC or to just take a few classes, we're here to help you through the steps to enroll in classes! A COCC representative will guide you through time-sensitive steps for enrollment, including federal funding, placement testing, advising/registration, orientation and the use of academic support services. RSVP preferred to the specific campus below.
See Getting Started Sessions dates/times.
- Bend Campus - Variety of Days/Times, Boyle Education Center
Call 541.383.7500 to RSVP
- Madras Campus - Tuesdays, Room 116
Call 541.550.4100 to RSVP
- Prineville Campus - Wednesdays, Room 112
Call 541.447.9233 to RSVP
- Redmond Campus - Variety of Days/Times, Building 3, rm 306
Call 541.504.2900 to RSVP
Individual Admissions Q&A Sessions
Admissions Q&A sessions are for anyone who cannot attend a Getting Started Session and who would like more information about the COCC admissions process. Reservations are required and can be made by calling:
- Bend Campus: Sessions offered at 11 a.m. and 11:30 a.m. on Mondays only. Call 541.383.7500
Madras Campus: Various days/times. Call 541.550.4100
Prineville Campus: Various days/times. Call 541.447.9233
- Redmond Campus: Various days/times. Call 541.504.2900