Oregon Leadership Institute
The Oregon Leadership Institute (OLI) is a state-wide mentoring program developed by the Oregon Council for Hispanic Advancement (OCHA) and offered at Central Oregon Community College. It is now managed through the Fine Arts & Communication Department.
Student Learning Outcomes for OLI Courses
Multicultural Mentoring Program
OLI Middle School Mentoring
Mentoring for OLI
Mentoring for OLI II
Oregon Leadership Program Student Learning Outcomes
Students completing the Oregon Leadership Institute Program will achieve the following:
- Students will demonstrate an understanding of the benefits of a post-secondary education.
- Students will exhibit higher motivational skills and the capacity to graduate from high school.
- Students will exhibit oral and written communication skills particular to their college and/or career goals.
- Students will demonstrate leadership abilities among their peers and within a community service learning project.
- Students will demonstrate an understanding of personal responsibility and how one's cultural context shapes individual behavior.