Who Do I Contact Regarding Previous Loans?
For information regarding:
- Loan status
- Loan cancellation
- Loan disbursement amounts and dates
Contact the Financial Aid Office directly at 541-383-7260 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org.
For information regarding loan repayment, deferment or forbearance contact your servicer. The servicer can be located by using the National Student Loan Data System (NSLDS) web site. NSLDS integrates data from schools, guaranty agencies, Direct Loan Program and other Department of Education funding so students and parents can manage their loans and grants. Students will need their Personal Identification Number (PIN) provided by the Department of Education when accessing NSLDS.
What type of information will you find on NSLDS?
- Lender names and contact information
- Loan details such as account numbers, current balances and loan types
- School name and contact information
- Guarantor name and contact information
- Other federal aid programs.
What if I disagree with the information on NSLDS?
- If you disagree with any of the information reported to NSLDS, contact the appropriate institution listed on the detail pages on the site to update your data.
Further questions regarding NSLDS may be answered by contacting the Federal Student Aid Information Center at 1-800-433-3243 or by email Studentaid@ed.gov.