Date/Time:Friday, 10/24/2014 from 10 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.
FAFSA Workshop - Bend
When: Friday, October 24, 2014
Where: Pioneer 200D
Are you having a difficult time completing your FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid) for 2014-2015? This is your opportunity get some assistance! Join us from 10 - 11:30 in Pioneer 200D and a financial aid staff member will be available to help you complete your FAFSA online. Please bring the following information:Dependent Students only:
1. Parents Social Security Numbers.
2. Parents dates of birth.
3. If parents are separated or divorced, you will need the month and year of separation or divorce.
4. Parent's 2013 Federal tax return or estimated income; if parent's are separated or divorced you only need tax information for the parent that provides more of your support.
5. Parent's 2013 W-2s.All Students:
1. Social Security Number.
2. Drivers license number.
3. 2013 Federal tax return (if completed) OR
4. All 2013 W-2s. Please contact the financial aid office at email@example.com
or 541-383-7260 if you have any questions.