Consortium Agreement Information
Notice to prospective "host" institutions:
If you are interested in participating in a consortium agreement with Central Oregon Community College (COCC), contact the Financial Aid Office at (541) 383-7260.
Under a consortium agreement, both new and continuing students admitted to any of the Oregon Title IV eligible postsecondary institutions participating in this agreement may receive federal, state and institutional aid from his/her "home" institution based on the combined credit hours in which the student is enrolled in each term at any of the institutions.
- Contact the Student Financial Aid Office at COCC to confirm that there is an existing agreement between the schools.
- Download and complete the "Individual Consortium Agreement".
- Obtain the appropriate signatures from the "host" institution.
- Obtain a copy of the registration form confirming enrollment, tuition and fees from the "host" institution.
- Submit the completed Agreement with enrollment documentation to the Financial Aid Office at COCC.
- By initiating this Individual Consortium Agreement, you are requesting the Financial Aid Office at Central Oregon Community College (COCC) to act as the “home” institution in a consortium agreement and disburse financial aid to you based on your enrollment at COCC and another institution during the same term.
- You must read and understand the conditions listed below in order to initiate this agreement. If you have any questions, please contact us before entering into this agreement. Failure to understand does not relieve you from your stated responsibilities.
The policies and procedures of the “home” institution always take precedence over the “host” institution. You must understand the policies and procedures of COCC that govern this agreement.
Payment of tuition and fees to the "host" institution are your (the student's) responsibility. Any late fees caused by delays in processing as a result of late submission of required forms (enrollment verification, confirmation of satisfactory academic progress between schools) are your (the student's) responsibility.
It is the your responsibility to provide enrollment verification and attendance verification from the “host” institution. No aid will be disbursed until you begin attendance at both schools.
It is your responsibility to provide grade(s) from the “host” institution to COCC.
As the “home” institution, grade(s) and completion rates will be subject to the Satisfactory Academic Policy. You must read and understand that policy. No further aid will be disbursed from the “home” institution until we receive grade information. Grades of ‘incomplete’ may adversely impact your eligibility for future aid.
You must immediately report any changes in enrollment at the “host” institution to the Student Financial Aid Office at COCC. You are expected to maintain enrollment in the credit hours at the “host” institution for the entire period the consortium agreement is in effect.
You must be degree/certificate seeking and enrolled in at least six credits at the “home” institution.