Plan for Registration Each Term
Check your registration status
- In your Bobcat Web Account, under "Registration" select the "Can I Register for Credit Classes?" page to learn about any holds or requirements you may need to resolve before registering.
Make an appointment with your advisor
- You can find the name and contact information of your advisor on the same "Can I Register for Credit Classes?" page.
- Use the COCC directory to learn how to best contact your advisor; schedule an appointment.
Prepare and meet with your advisor
- Use GradTracks to determine the courses you still need for your degree/certificate.
- Complete an academic plan, using the Academic Planner and bring it with you.
- Write down the specific courses you plan to take for the upcoming term (which can be captured on a weekly planner worksheet ) to be reviewed with your advisor.
Register for classes
Do you have questions about advising? Read about Advising Requirements