For registered new-first time students, returning students and transfer students.
Save the date!
Summer term Bobcat Orientation is Friday, June 19.
Bobcat Orientation will give you a great start at COCC. Enjoy a free lunch, a COCC USB drive, drawings for bookstore and tuition credit and vital student success training before the term starts.
Lower stress and build confidence by learning:
- What instructors expect from you
- Where to get help and support
- How to use COCC technology to find course materials, take quizzes, and submit assignments
- How to effectively use your COCC student email
You can also:
- Take a tour and find your classrooms
- Get your student ID and parking permit
- Learn about student clubs
- Ask Financial Aid questions
- Get extra help with student accounts
- Learn about transportation options
After you register for classes, call a COCC Campus to RVSP!
Space is limited. Reservations are required.
*Haven't registered for Summer term yet?
COCC is an affirmative action, equal opportunity institution.