Library 100 & Library 127 Courses
Library 100 is a perfect class for WR 60 students who want to get a taste of library research, and is 1 credit, online.
Library 127 is for all other levels of students wanting an in-depth course on using the library and all its tools. It is 3 credit course, online.
If you are in an ONLINE section, you must complete the online orientation before registering for this class. For more information about the required orientation for all online classes, go to: http://www.cocc.edu/onlineorientation/
Both courses are on Blackboard (BB). BB likes FireFox best! To access the course, go to the Blackboard login page at: https://bb.cocc.edu/
ALL STUDENTS, registered (or wait-listed), please read the following:
There is no book to purchase
- Online sections have an Attendance or Icebreaker requirement that requires all students to make their FIRST posting on Blackboard no later than TUESDAY night of the first week of class.
- If you miss this first attendance requirement, you will be dropped from the class Wednesday morning.
- Be sure to check your campus email frequently as this is how I communicate with students.
- Check my Reference Schedule and Office Hours for meeting with me, or contact me for an appointment.
- Feel free to work ahead, but be sure to meet the weekly requirements on time.
- I am looking forward to meeting evryone in person and online!