Aviation Program Outcomes:
- Earn an FAA private pilot certificate.
- Earn an FAA instrument rating.
- Airplane: Earn FAA single engine and multiengine commercial pilot certificate/rating.
- Helicopter: Earn FAA commercial pilot certificate.
- Airplane: Earn FAA certified flight instructor (CFI) certificate, certified flight instructor instrument (CFII), and multiengine instructor (MEI) ratings.
- Helicopter: Earn certified flight instructor (CFI) certificate and certified flight instructor instrument (CFII) rating.
- Pass all required FAA airman knowledge exams.
- Demonstrate ability to instruct aviation subjects.
Use the link below to access a file showing the Aviation Program Coursework
Use link below to access Current Catalog Aviation Course descriptions
College Catlog Link, select current academic year Course descriptions