Are you eligible for Priority Registration? Find out what you need to do:
If you are a degree-seeking student who has attended credit classes at COCC in the past year, excluding summer term, you are eligible for Priority Registration.
Logon to your Bobcat Web Account
and look up your registration status on the "Can I Register for Credit Classes?"
page. You will see:
• Your registration starting date and time
• Your advisor's name, office location, phone, and email
• Your student type (Degree seeking or Non-Degree seeking)
• Your degree goal and major
If you must take a placement test before you can register
If you are required to meet with your advisor before you register
If you have holds that will prevent you from registering
Steps to Priority Student Registration:
1. Placement Testing
Students must have placement test or transfer credit information on file with the Admissions and Records Office (Boyle Education Center, Bend Campus) in order to register. Note that if this requirement was waived the previous term, it cannot be waived again.
Summer Term: Advising is not required. If you would like to schedule an appointment with an advisor for summer term please contact the CAP Center at 541-383-7200.
- Register online via your Bobcat Web Account. Web Registration Instructions will walk you through the registration steps.
- In-person registration is available in the Enrollment Services office in all COCC campuses during regular business hours.
- For additional assistance, the web registration Help Line, 541-330-4358, is available during regular business hours.
Online classes: Successful completion of the Orientation for Online Classes at COCC mini-course is required before students can register for online classes.
Registration continues until 7:00 am of the morning of the first class session.
Advising is not required
Priority Registration starts
7am, April 20, 2015
June 22, 2015
Tuition is due by
5pm, July 2, 2015