Request a Transcript
Transcripts may be requested in person, by letter, by fax or online through your Bobcat Web Account.
Please note: Transcripts cannot be requested over the phone.
View and/or Order your COCC Academic Transcript on line through your Bobcat Web Account.
To request a COCC transcript via fax or letter, please include the information and payment as listed below, or for your convenience, print the Transcript Request form (pdf format), fill out and mail or fax to the address/telephone number shown below.
Requests must include the following information:
- COCC ID number OR Social Security Number Click here to find your COCC ID
- Date of Birth
- Day phone number
- Complete address where transcripts are to be sent
- Student's signature
- $5 for each transcript requested; $1 for additional transcripts requested at the same time
- $5 for each transcript requested online
- $5 additional charge for a rush or faxed transcript
- "Hold for grades" or "hold for degree" requests are processed for current term only.
Requests are processed in the order in which they are received. Transcripts are normally sent within 7-10 days of receiving the request and payment. Requests received via fax are not given priority. Please note: Transcript requests are not processed the first week of each term.
To request by mail, send the request to
Student Records, Central Oregon Community College,
2600 NW College Way, Bend OR 97703.
Send fax requests to (541) 318-3700. The fax must include a VISA, Master Card, or Discover card number including the expiration date, the cardholder's name, the cardholder's zipcode and the student's signature.
COCC reserves the right to withhold transcripts from students who are in debt to the institution. For OSU-Cascades Campus students, official transcripts will be available between COCC and OSU-Cascades at no charge to the student.
For questions, please contact Admissions & Records at (541) 383-7500 or email@example.com.