Redmond, Madras, and Prineville Library Services
Think there's no Library for Redmond, Madras, Prineville, or online students? Think again! No matter which COCC campus you attend, you still have access to the great services and critical academic resources available through the Library.
Redmond, Madras, Prineville, and Online Library Support Overview:
- Books and DVDs - from the COCC Library and beyond - delivered to the Redmond Campus, Building 3
- Article databases, e-books, streaming video and other e-resources available off-campus
- Research help from a librarian via phone, chat, or email
- Instruction and collection development support for faculty
Services for Students in Redmond, Madras, Prineville, and Online:
We offer these services and collections to all students, but they might be especially helpful to you.
- Delivery of Library materials, including Summit and Interlibrary Loan requests, to Redmond, Building 3
- Renew books, manage requests, and view checked out items online via your Library Account
- Over one hundred online databases that connect you to the full-text of scholarly journals, national and international newspapers, and popular magazines
- E-book collections that let you access books on a variety of subjects, anywhere, any time
- Films on Demand, a collection of online streaming educational films
- Help with research 24/7 via chat (just click on the "Chat Now" box on the left side of the screen) or during the Library's open hours via phone or email
- We also offer online sections of our classes, Lib 100, Lib 127, and Lib 227. These 1- and 3-credit courses will make you a research superstar!
Services for Faculty in Redmond, Madras, Prineville, and Online:
In addition to the services and collections listed for students above (all of which faculty have access to, too), you can take advantage of the services we offer to support instruction. This selection of our faculty services might be particularly useful if you teach in Redmond, Madras, Prineville, and/or online.
- E-reserves make course readings available online (some limitations apply due to copyright restrictions, see linked page for more details)
- Instruction support gives you the opportunity to collaborate with a librarian on designing a research assignment for your course
- Suggest materials (books, DVD, electronic resources) for the Library to purchase that support your curriculum