Get assistance with your resume, cover letter, interviewing techniques, and all aspects of your job search.
Call the CAP Center at 541-383-7200 for a one-on-one appointment with COCC's Career Services Coordinator.
Looking for a Job? Visit the COCCStudentJobs website.
COCC Career Services uses this online job board to advertise job opportunities for students.
- COCCStudentJobs will connect you with part-time employment, internship opportunities, and career employment opportunities throughout the Central Oregon region and beyond.
- Simply create a FREE account with COCCStudentJobs to access all job postings.
- For additional instructions on how to create an account, go to our Instructions for COCCStudentJobs webpage.
COCC Federal Work-Study Program
- To be eligible for the COCC Federal Work-Study Employment Program, you first must have been awarded and accepted Federal Work-Study as part of your COCC Financial Aid award package.
- If eligible, go to our Federal Work Study Placement Process webpage.
- For more information about Federal Work-Study, go to COCC's Office of Financial Aid Federal Work-Study webpage.