What is GradTracks?
GradTracks is a new tool to help you and your advisor:
- Track your progress towards degree completion
- See how completed courses are applied towards your degree/certification
- Identify what requirements and courses still are needed to graduate
- Explore other certificate/degree options
How to access GradTracks
- From the Student Login page
- Logon to your Bobcat Web Account
- Select the Student Services & Financial Aid tab.
- Click on the GradTracks link, and then on the GradTracks button.
You must be admitted to COCC and taking credit courses in order to view your information on GradTracks.
What to do if you need help
If you need assistance using GradTracks, check out the GradTracks FAQ page.
You can also click on the FAQ or Help links in GradTracks for help and guidance. These are located at the top of each GradTracks screen.
Your academic advisor can help you understand your degree/certificate requirements and courses you need to take.